Sunday, September 14, 2014

1. Critical thinking welcomes complexities and seek out and weighs many different point of views.
-Critical thinking welcome complexties, seeks out and weighs many different point of views.
2.Inquiries is to study a body of information look at it from differnt persepctives and ask questions that may not occur to people who are just scanning the information.
-Inquiries is to study a body of information and look at it in different perspectives. Ask questions that may not occur to people who are just scanning the information.
3.Entrepreneurs work really hard to get where they are usually brought from poverty and not very privledged families.
-Entrepreneurs work really hard to get where they are, usually brought up from poverty, and not very privledged families.
4.Even as a young individual I knew I wanted a different life than the others, to be on top, to be succesful and have people wanting to be like me one day.
-Even as a young individual, I knew I wanted a different life than the others. I wanted to be on top, to be successful, and have people wanting to be like me one day.
5.Although I seem pretty confident in what I am stating I feel as if when their is way too much going on in my life, I'd much rather like to give up, many times I have sat there on the edge of my bed thinking quietly that I am done.
- Although I seem pretty confident in what I am stating, I feel when there is way too much going on in my life, I'd much rather give up. Many times I have sat there on the edge of my bed thinking quietly that I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment