Saturday, September 20, 2014

My first month of college has been a bit rough. The first two weeks were a hell of a way wake up call, I was so stressed, but now I think I'm finally adjusting. I feel that my strengths in school is that I get my work done before its done, and my weakness is that I procrastinate a lot. Although I procrastinate a lot, I still get my work done, but it's less stress without procrastination. Also, I would have more time to do my assignments if I didn't put it off to the side for later. The biggest challenge about being in school is making sure I stay on top of everything, school, work, and caring for my son. Its a lot of work juggling all of these together and I'm very busy at times. But, I think I'm able to handle it pretty well. I think everything is going pretty well with school, I like my classes and I'm already excited for next semester. I'm just not ready for those 5+ page papers and presentations.. ha ha. I like my teachers, they're really helpful. College is much what I expected, lots of work! I kind of wish I would've went to school sooner, because I feel a little lost being out of school for a year. But, I know I'll get all the information glued back into my brain again. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lisette --

    Thanks for your honest reflections here. If your work in this class is any indication, you seem to be adjusting to college just fine. (But work on the procrastination issue -- trust me. I had the same problem, and it wrecked me more than once.)

    Keep up the good work.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete