Tuesday, November 4, 2014

1.Technology has evolved greatly over the years there are so many new cellphones, tablets, and game consoles.
2 The internet has been around for over two decades the average person uses up to 11 hours a day operating their smartphones, TV, tablets, laptops, and so on.
3. Many times I have caught myself glued to my phone on Facebook or Instagram totally ignoring whoever is talking to me or when my son is trying to get my attention.
4.I realize how technology and social media is negatively affecting our lives I could have been interacting with my son or I could have had a great conversation with a friend.
5. I remember when I was younger I would play with Brats Dolls or I'd go ahead and doodle on some scratch paper but now I see my brothers with a tablets attached to their face.
6. I mean yes, tablets do have applications where I  can draw or even play with animated characters but its not like they're actually interacting with kids or doing physical activities.
7.Nowadays today's modern people are too dependent on technology when dealing with their daily routine we need our phones on us at all times during the day.
8. Without our phones people act like its the end of the world although the newer technology is helpful there are many problems ti has caused with our people.
9.The new technology followed by social media are affecting our mental health, physical health, and families' relationships.
10.Today the newer gadgets helps us obtain information with just a tap on the screen rather than waiting for the paper boy to deliver the Sunday paper.




1. We can find out what our friends are up. Just by logging onto Facebook and checking their status updates.
2. Technology and social media is changing the way we communicate. It is changing the way we interact with others.
3 Its affecting our attitudes and patience. Its affecting our mental health.
4. Using too much technology and social media, isolating ourselves from the world. Can lead to many mental disorders.
5. Today's modern technology is affecting our physical health. The health of children and adults.
6. We are too focused on technology, the first thing our children do when they get home from school is ask to play with a play or video games.
7. They'd rather be inside. Immersed into these rectangle glowing screens instead of playing outside.
8.This is teaching children bad habits. They are sitting around instead of being outside doing physical activities.
9. Instead, they are inside being a couch potato. Playing video games and watching videos on their tablets.
10.The United States is on of the top three countries with the most advanced technology. Our lives pretty much revolve around it.

2 comments:

  1. Lisette --

    You seem to be a bit confused about comma splices. Replacing the periods in almost every sentence with a comma would create a comma splice (right idea, wrong punctuation). The way you did it makes the sentences correct.

    Thanks,

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. MasterCeme, Agen CEME IDNPLAY Terpercaya di INDONESIA
    masterceme.com
    HOT PROMO :
    - THR akhir Tahun 2019
    - Referral 20%
    - Cashback 0.3%
    - Bonus Deposit Harian 5.000 / hari

    Link Alternatif :
    masterceme.info
    masterceme.net

    WA: +85578968600
    Line : Masterceme

    ReplyDelete